Thursday, October 14, 2010

How to Decorate for Fall
by Abe Roth

hello, readers, I thought I'd share my top tips for making your house cozy and attractive for fall.

First, start with some mini-gourds. Give them a good shake. Drop them several times to test their endurance and scream loudly so they know who's boss.

Now isn't that nice?



Now select one nice big item and try to take a huge bite out of it. That's right, chew, chew chew. It doesn't taste good, but I think if you just keep chewing, you'll eventually find some sort of sweetened center. Mom typically stops me when I do this, so I suggest you do it in hiding. Maybe take it into your sister's room or by the door. Be creative. Have fun with it!





Of course, you'll want to center one nice big baby in the middle of the display for that "pop" of color. You'll see how I've centered mine below.




And you're done! That's really beautiful, don't you think?


Happy Autumn!



2 comments:

Kate said...

hilarious. I think Abe should start his own design blog. it could really take off.

jessica said...

Oh man, I second Kate's idea!